Gymnastics at Paramount
Why enroll in gymnastics? According to the USA Gymnastics Organization, here are 10 reasons why you should enroll your child in gymnastics:
- It’s fun
- Develops strength
- Develops flexibility
- Develops coordination
- Teaches listening skills
- Gains self-esteem and confidence
- Provides social interaction with peers
- Teaches goal setting
- Develops cognitive abilities to help in the classroom
- Develops skills to enhance other sports
How To Sign Up For Classes
To enroll in a class please create an account and request to enroll. You will then receive a confirmation email from us and have 48 hours to pay for tuition to complete enrollment.
Cheerleading at Paramount
Welcome to one of the biggest and best cheerleading training facilities around. You will be amazed to see 2 full-sized competitive spring floors, 4 in-ground trampolines with over-head spotting systems, in-ground tumble trak into a loose foam pit as well as 80 feet of in-ground foam pit systems.
- All classes run September through May on a 36 week cycle.
- Cheer classes are subject to a $25 annual registration fee. Family discount is 10% per class/child. At time of registration, the first month (which may be prorated if starting mid month), and the last month will be collected. Please note the last month is non refundable and non transferable.
Trampoline classes are for the student that would like to work on their trampoline and tumbling skills. We offer one hour classes with National Champion Keri Farrish!