Kidmazium at Paramount Sports Complex is a multi-level climbing and play structure for children. It includes tubes, nets, tunnels and slides for climbing, crawling and sliding fun! There is even a "bouncy-house" included!
• Kidmazium is supervised by our qualified, friendly Paramount staff.
• Children ages 5 to 12 may be checked in by a parent or guardian, who does not have to stay in the maze area to supervise.
• Children from ages 2 to 5 must be supervised by a parent or guardian. Older siblings may not be responsible for young children unless they are over 16 years of age.
• Parents MUST remain on the premises.
• Whle you wait, sit have a seat in our large, comfortable lounge area adjacent to the maze - or join our fitness center and work out while your children play!
- Safety is our first priority!
- Socks MUST be worn @ all times.
- Absolutely no food or drinks are allowed in the maze area.
- There is a 2 hours time limit and there must be at least 4 hours between visits. Parents / guardians MUST remain on the premises.
- Please be considerate of others and DO NOT bring your child into the maze if they are sick or not feeling well.
The basic Kidmazium party consists of 60 minutes in the maze area followed by 30 minutes in a party room. Room for 20 kids.
For other party packages that include Kidmazium, please request a Birthday Party information packet.
- Monday through Friday: 2 - 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 - 3pm
Bring your preschooler for fun in our preschool room any day of the week. Parent or guardian is required to stay with child.
Parent Survival Nights:
Enjoy a night on the town while your child has a fun filled time in the gym. Click here for more information.